Unlocking PEFC chain of custody for the furniture industry
Are you thinking about gaining PEFC certification for your business, but are not sure what this involves? Are you already certified, but would like to learn more about PEFC? Then this training is for you.
Our chain of custody training "Unlocking PEFC chain of custody certification for the furniture industry" is designed specifically for actors in the wooden furniture supply chain, from manufacturers and traders to retailers.
The training is made up of nine modules, each between 6-26 minutes long. You can go through all the modules or pick and choose the ones that are relevant to you:
- Module 1: Introduction to PEFC
- Module 2: Management system requirements
- Module 3: Identification of inputs and declaration of outputs
- Module 4: Due Diligence System (DDS)
- Module 5.1: Chain of custody methods - Physical separation method
- Module 5.2: Chain of custody methods - Percentage and credit method
- Module 6: Multi-site certification
- Module 7: Trademarks rules and requirements, labelling and database
- Module 8: How to get PEFC certified
- Module 9: Forests are Home awareness campaign
If you are thinking about gaining PEFC certification for your business, but have questions on what this involves, or you are already certified, but would like to know more about PEFC, we recommend you browse the modules below and watch the recordings.
The PEFC International experts that will take you through the training:
- Fabienne Sinclair, Head of Marketing - Module 1
- Linda Matole, PEFC Chain of Custody Requirements Expert - Module 2-6 and 8
- Lise Favre, PEFC Trademarks and Labels Requirements Expert - Module 7
- Huong Thai Maggi, Market Engagement - Module 9